Areas of application
Inter Control is a leading manufacturer of safety controller which are among others used in the field of hydrogen production and utilization. An extended temperature range of -40°C to +80°C, as well as a high degree of protection up to IP6K9K, allow a usage under harsh environmental conditions.
For more than 20 years Inter Control is engaged in functional safety and offers with its product family digsy fusion S a powerful and TÜV-certified safety controller. Due to the safety architecture Category 3 a one-error-safety and a Performance Level d, according to DIN EN ISO 13849-1:2016 is provided. A long, uninterrupted operation period, which is mandatory for hydrogen applications, is guaranteed by an amply dimensioned restart cycle.
Especially for this area of applications, the safety controllers offer a great amount of safe analog inputs. Applications using the standard IoT-protocols OPC-UA or MQTT, are supported as well as Web-visualization.
Controller specific functions
- Safe analog inputs scalable from 16 to 80
- Safe digital inputs scalable from 30 to 150
- PLd CAT 2 and CAT 3 according to DIN EN ISO 13849
- Single fault safety
- Long restart cycles
- IP 6K9K housing provides perfect protection against harsh environment
- Ambient temperature -40°C - + 80°C
- E1 approval
- Safe communication via CANopenSafety
- Remote access
- Ethernt (FTP, UDP, TCP)
- OPC UA